Helping Our Clients Plan at Every Stage of Life
Established in 1998, Stern, Keilty & Wall, LLC, provides exceptional representation to individuals, families and businesses across Massachusetts. Our attorneys offer more than 60 years of cumulative experience, bringing a breadth and depth of expertise to bear on our clients' legal needs. Our attorneys concentrate in the following areas:
- Estate planning: Our lawyers develop the full range of estate planning instruments aimed at protecting our clients' families and assets.
- Elder law: In our elder law practice, we develop strategies to help people plan for long-term care and Medicaid (known as MassHealth in Massachusetts) eligibility. We represent families in guardianship and conservatorship matters and can respond quickly to crisis situations that can arise in these contexts.
- Probate administration: Our law firm will work to help you efficiently and effectively administer an estate under the Massachusetts Uniform Probate Code and to select the appropriate type of administration for your family's situation.
- Real estate: Our law firm represents clients dealing with all types of real estate matters, including landlord-tenant issues, conveyancing and title issues.
- Special needs and disability law: We help families take proactive measures to plan for the present and future care of family members with special needs throughout their lifetimes.
These areas of law frequently overlap and intersect. We are able to forge ongoing relationships with our clients as we work alongside them, helping them address issues that arise at each stage of their lives. These relationships represent a continuum of lifetime planning. Our Salem elder law and estate planning attorneys are proactive in helping our clients identify and implement productive solutions as our clients face both expected and unexpected life events. We are recognized for our commitment to providing a high level of client service and personal attention.
Dedicated to Serving Our Communities
Our lawyers are dedicated to seeing the North Shore thrive and prosper. In addition to meeting the legal needs of our clients, we give our time and attention to numerous causes. For example, Charles Keilty volunteers with Special Olympics of Massachusetts and the Georgetown Recreational Path Committee. He also serves as a Director of the Essex County Bar Association and the Georgetown Historical Society. Susan Wall is a member of the Hospice of the North Shore and Greater Boston Partnership for Compassionate Care and Planned Giving Advisory Committee. Kathryn Crockett Lyon has served on the Board of Directors of the Topsfield Council on Aging and the Salem-based Educational Resource Fund, and regularly speaks on estate planning and elder-law topics.
Contact Stern, Keilty & Wall, LLC
At Stern, Keilty & Wall, LLC, we offer a blend of estate planning, elder law, disability law, real-estate law, and estate administration that provides support and counsel to clients along the continuum of lifetime planning.
We are located in historic downtown Salem. Call 978-219-9932 or complete our contact form to schedule a consultation. We offer evening and weekend appointments by request. We can also arrange off-site appointments for those unable to travel or in emergency situations.